The Memorial Park Trustees recently voted to have the Park and Recreation Department schedule the athletic facilities at the park. The Memorial Park Trustees will continue to set the policies of the Park and will make the decisions on special event requests and other events that are not typically scheduled on athletic fields.
For more information on scheduling and permit fees, please email the Park and Recreation Department or call (781) 455-7550, Press 3 at the recording.
Please read the 2008 Joint Policy for Use of Athletic Field Lights (PDF) in regards to reserving lights at Memorial Park and DeFazio Park.
- Groups or individuals requesting more than a one-time use for practices and/or games must submit their request in writing to Park and Recreation in early January for Spring or Summer uses; and in early July for Fall uses. The approved requests will be listed in the two annual organizational permits provided by the Park and Recreation Department.
- Groups or individuals requesting a special event or tournament should submit their Special Event request form (PDF) to Park and Recreation at least three (3) months prior to the event so that it may be brought to the next monthly meeting of the Memorial Park Trustees for discussion and a decision.
- Groups requesting to use the Memorial Park building should fill out and submit the Memorial Park Building request form (PDF).
- Groups or individuals requesting a one-time use permit may call the Park and Recreation Office at (781) 455-7550 Press 3, to check on availability and be given a one-time use permit.
- Proof of insurance must be provided in order to be eligible for a permit. Details are available at the Park and Recreation Department.