November 10, 2020
Zoom Meeting ID #83012497485
Needham, MA 02492
Select Board - Revised Agenda 11/09/2020
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
6:00 p.m. November 10, 2020
Needham Town Hall
Under Governor Baker’s emergency “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c. 30A, S20”, issued March 12, 2020 and in effect until termination of the emergency, meetings of public bodies may be conducted virtually provided that adequate access is provided to the public.
To listen and view this virtual meeting on a phone, computer, laptop, or tablet, download the “Zoom Cloud Meeting” app in any app store or at www.zoom.us. At the above date and time, click on “Join a Meeting” and enter the meeting 83012497485
or click the link below to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83012497485.
5:30 Executive Session Exception 6 – Acquisition of Real Property
1. 6:00 Veterans’ Day Proclamation
2. 6:00 Public Hearing: CrownCastle Fiber Grant of Location -First Avenue
• Fred York, Phoenix Communications
6:10 Director of Public Works
• Sign Notice of Traffic Regulation- Mason Road
• Sign Notice of Traffic Regulation- Bradford Street
• Downtown Infrastructure Improvement (“Streetscape”) Update
• Town Common Improvement Update
• LED Downtown Pilot
7:00 Town Manager
• Extend Authorization for Local Outdoor Dining Alcoholic Licensing Approval
• Financial Update
• Potential New Banner for Symbols of Pride Program
5. 7:30 Board Discussion
• Committee Reports
CONSENT AGENDA 1. Accept an $180 donation made to the Needham Health Department’s Gift of Warmth Program from First Baptist Church in Needham.
2. Accept the following donations made to the Needham Community Revitalization Trust Fund: $100 from Josephine Li-McLeod and $50 from Maureen Callahan.
3. Ratify the vote in the 2020 MPO election for the Town of Brookline for the At-Large Town seat, the City of Everett for the At-Large City seat, the City of Beverly for the North Shore Task Force sub-region seat, and the Town of Medway for the South West Advisory Planning Committee sub-region seat.
4. Approve open session minutes of October 13, 2020 and October 27, 2020, and executive session minutes of July 23, 2020, October 27, 2020 and November 3, 2020.
5. Water & Sewer Abatement Order #1298.
6. In accordance with Section 20B of the Town Charter, and upon the recommendation of the Town Manager and the Personnel Board, adopt a compensation plan for Schedule K for fiscal year 2021 that includes a 3% increase.
Revised by the Town Clerks office on 11/09/2020 @ 11:20 AM