February 9, 2021
Needham, MA 02492
SELECT BOARD- REVISED
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
6:00 p.m. February 9, 2021
Needham Town Hall
Under Governor Baker’s emergency “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c. 30A, S20”, issued March 12, 2020 and in effect until termination of the emergency, meetings of public bodies may be conducted virtually provided that adequate access is provided to the public.
To listen and view this virtual meeting on a phone, computer, laptop, or tablet, download the “Zoom Cloud Meeting” app in any app store or at www.zoom.us. At the above date and time, click on “Join a Meeting” and enter the meeting
or click the link below to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83012497485 .
5:15 Executive Session Exception 3 Collective Bargaining
1. 6:00 COVID-19 Pandemic Update
• Tim McDonald, Director of Health & Human Services
• Tiffany Zike, Assistant Director of Public Health
2. 6:20 FY2020 Financial Audit Presentation
• Melanson (Independent Auditors), Alina Korsak
• David Davison, Assistant Town Manager/Director of Finance
3. 6:50 N2025 Presentation
• Marianne Cooley
4. 6:55 Director of Public Works
• Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
5. 7:00 Town Manager
• Close Special Town Meeting Warrant
• Town Manager Report
6. 7:15 Board Discussion
• NUARI Vision Statement
• Committee Reports
1. Patrick Wrenn Property Tax Assistance Committee (term expires 6/30/2024)
2. Patrick Wrenn Taxation Aid Committee (term expires 6/30/2024)
3. Helen Newton Property Tax Assistance Committee (term expires 6/30/2024)
CONSENT AGENDA *=Backup attached
1. Accept a $2,000 donation made to the Needham Health Division’s Traveling Meals Program from the Darshana Thakore Family Fund.
2.* Support Youth Services’ “Needham Unplugged” for the month of March 2021 including its annual no-meeting night/no-homework night which will be held on Thursday, March 11, 2021.
3.* Approve open session minutes of January 26, 2021 and March 20, 2020.
4. Accept a $250 donation made to Needham Youth & Family Services from the Patrick & Patricia Forde Memorial Fund. The monies will be used towards future programs in the Youth & Family Services Department.
5.* Water and Sewer Abatement Order #1303.
Revised by the Town Clerks Office on 2/5/21 @ 4:33 PM and @4:43 PM