October 27, 2020
Needham, MA 02492
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
6:00 p.m. October 27, 2020
Needham Town Hall
Under Governor Baker’s emergency “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c. 30A, S20”, issued March 12, 2020 and in effect until termination of the emergency, meetings of public bodies may be conducted virtually provided that adequate access is provided to the public.
To listen and view this virtual meeting on a phone, computer, laptop, or tablet, download the “Zoom Cloud Meeting” app in any app store or at www.zoom.us. At the above date and time, click on “Join a Meeting” and enter the meeting 83012497485
or click the link below to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83012497485.
5:00 Executive Session: Exception 3- Collective Bargaining & Exception 2- Salaries for Non-Union Personnel
5:45 Informal Meeting with Citizens
One or more members of the Select Board will be available between 5:45 and 6:00 p.m. for informal discussion with citizens. Because of planning constraints during the COVID emergency, residents wishing to speak during that time should call the Select Board Office at (781)-455-7500, extension 204, not later than 3PM on the business day before the meeting to request an appointment. This enables the Board to better assure opportunities tor participation and respond to citizen concerns.
1. 6:00 Certificate of Appreciation Hillcrest Gardens
2. 6:00 Uncontrollable Dog Hearing to be Canceled
3. 6:00 Rail Trail Mural Project
• Sara Shine, Director of Youth and Family Services
4. 6:10 Lived Experiences Project Presentation
• Anna Giraldo-Kerr
• Nichole Argo Ben Itzhak
5. 6:30 COVID Update
Tim McDonald, Director of Health & Human Services
6. 6:45 Town Manager
• Small Cell Wireless Facility Policy
• Town Manager Report
7. 7:00 Board Discussion
• Committee Reports
1. Council of Economic Advisors Lise Elcock (term ends 6/30/2021)
1. Water and Sewer Abatement Order #1297.
2. Accept donation of various plants from Joe Quinnan, of Hillcrest Gardens to the Parks and Forestry Department of the DPW. The plants are valued at $19,896.
3. Ratify the authorization of two “shop/dine local” lawn signs to be placed around the Town Hall/Town Common and on the Avery Square Common.
4. Approve request from Volante Farms to sell Wine and Malt beverages until 8:00 p.m. on Monday, November 23, 2020 and Tuesday, November 24, 2020.
Rec'd and posted by the Town Clerks Office on 10/23/2020 @ 12:30 PM-Revised by the Town Clerks Office on 10/27/2020 @ 12:00 PM