Office of the Town Manager/Select Board Services

Passport Services: By appointment only Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (During the summer hours, from May 26 to September 1, Fridays are not available).  Please call 781-455-7500 ext 201 to make an appointment.  For passport information, go to our page Passports or go to the U.S. Department of State page

Block Parties: To request to hold a block party for this coming year 2023, please go to block party.

Memorial Park Sign: If you would like to request the use of the Memorial Park signs (large or small) go to

Electronic Message Board Sign:  If you would like to request the use of the electronic message board sign at the entrance of the RTS, go to

Mobile Food Vendors: Mobile Food Vendor program is not yet operational for calendar 2022.

Licenses: If you are looking for license information go to To apply for a new alcohol license or to make a change to your alcohol license go to to fill out the appropriate paperwork. Once filled you can submit the completed paperwork to the Town Manager's office.

Road Events:  To apply for a road event go to

Renting Powers Hall: Currently, Powers Hall is closed to the public until further notice. If you would like information on Powers Hall or an application to hold an event at a future date go to

If you have a question, concern or request that is not listed above, please either call 781-455-7500 ext. 204 or send an email to  This email is checked regularly.