Justice of the Peace

The Town Clerk serves as a Justice of the Peace for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

If you wish to use a Justice of the Peace for the solemnization of a marriage, please contact the town clerk at 781-455-7500, ext. 216, 217, 218, 219, or 252.

Marriage Licenses

The fee is $100 to solemnize a marriage within Needham (home community) or $150 if the ceremony is performed in any other municipality in the commonwealth. These fees preclude additional charges for traveling, or for providing flowers, music, photographer, a location where the ceremony takes place, or an unofficial certificate of marriage.