2019 Annual Town Census Form
Annual Town Census 2019
The Annual Town Census for Needham will be mailed the third week in
Compliance with this State requirement provides proof of residence to protect voting rights, veteran's bonus, school enrollment projections, housing for the elderly and related benefits as well as providing information for selection of jurors. This form DOES NOT register you as a voter. If you are a registered voter, failure to respond to this annual census for two consecutive years shall result in the voter's name being removed from the voter's list.
Please mail your form to the Town Clerk's Office using the envelope provided or hand deliver your census form to the Town Clerk's Office at Town Hall. If you have a dog, you may also renew or license your dog(s) by going to the Town's Home Page and click on "Online Bill Payment" and then go to Dog Registration.
If you did not receive a form, you can download the form below, fill it out, sign, and return to the Town Clerk's Office either by hand or by mail to:
Theodora K. Eaton, MMC
1471 Highland Avenue
Needham, MA 02492
2019 Annual Town Census Instructions
1. Verify and/or complete all information listed on the form.
2. Name: List ALL Residents in
4. Cross out any Resident no longer residing at this address and indicate new address, if known to you.
5. If you consider yourself a NON-RESIDENT (living in Needham but having a legal/voting address elsewhere), indicate this status and sign your name(s).
6. Occupation: Enter Occupation, NOT place of employment. Example: Doctor, Housewife, Student, Secretary, Military, Retired, etc.
7. Nationality: Enter only if NOT a U. S. Citizen.
8. U.S. Veteran: Indicate Yes or No. (If you are the spouse of a veteran, please list "spouse of Veteran" under your name.)
9. Dogs: Give number and sex of animal(s) - Male, Neutered, Female, Spayed. (see Dog License Application also included)
10. Please sign
Download the 2018 Annual Census Form (PDF)