Updated: Friday, February 17, 2023
Reminder: dogs should remain on leash when near bodies of water, to protect them and owners from falling through thin ice!
At this time there is no location safe for skating. Please keep checking back for updates.
Outdoor Skating Locations
- Horsford: Central Avenue, across from RTS, at entrance to Town Forest.
- Farley: South Street, 3/10 mile from Chestnut Street intersection - on right. Be respectful of neighbors when parking - there is limited on-street parking.
- Reservoir: 470 Dedham Avenue, behind the Department of Public Works. The lights at the Reservoir are currently out of order. We will update when/if they can be turned on.
- Walker-Gordon: Charles River Street, 2/10 mile from Central Avenue - on right
- Rosemary Lake: Rosemary Street - enter from small parking lot near apartments at Chamber's Cove
Note: warm water streams keep Rosemary Lake from freezing quickly.
- Sportsman's: Great Plain Avenue, between Central Avenue and Marked Tree Road behind the brick building.