2013 Youth Swim Lessons
FOUR SESSIONS of swimming lessons are offered throughout the summer, certified by American Red Cross. Classes are thirty minutes long for Preschool level and forty minutes long for levels 1—6, and are held Monday through Friday in the mornings, rain or shine, unless otherwise noted or announced.
* Each swim lesson session has a separate registration period. Swim
level offerings and times of lessons will be listed Online, available
in the Park and Recreation Office and at the Rosemary Pool Booth
starting two weeks prior to the start of each registration. *
To be flexible to summer schedules, sessions are three classes longer than recommended by Red Cross.
- SESSION ONE: Monday, July 1—Friday, July 12, 2013 (Holiday- Thursday, July 4th)
- SESSION TWO: Monday, July 15—Friday, July 26, 2013
- SESSION THREE: Monday, July 29—Friday, August 9, 2013
- SESSION FOUR: Monday, August 12—Friday, August 23, 2013
Session One AND Session Two Level Offerings