Workers' Compensation Insurance affidavit (Fillable PDF) - this must be completed by the contractor or the
homeowner, whoever is doing the work.
Construction Plan Requirements
Review your materials before submission to the Building department. As the homeowner, even if you are using a contractor, you should pay close attention to the following details:
3. What happens next? - Once the application is submitted, it will be reviewed for completeness and compliance.
4. The more time you spend to make sure that your application is complete, the quicker your permit will be issued. (Approximate timelines) The permit is then issued and construction must begin within 6 months.
5. Residential Required Inspections
6. Before scheduling Final Building Inspection
1. Submit Grades Card Circulation Form. (if applicable see Engineering Dept.)
2. Submit three (3) copies of the final As-Built accompanied by three (3) Height Record and three (3) Survey Record. (if applicable)
3. Submit final HERS rating (if applicable)
4. Submit door blower test. (if applicable)
5. Submit Duct air leakage test. (if applicable)
Enjoy your new space