February 23, 2021
Needham, MA 02492
SELECT BOARD - Revised Agenda 2/23/21
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
6:00 p.m. February 23, 2021
Needham Town Hall
Under Governor Baker’s emergency “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c. 30A, S20”, issued March 12, 2020 and in effect until termination of the emergency, meetings of public bodies may be conducted virtually provided that adequate access is provided to the public.
To listen and view this virtual meeting on a phone, computer, laptop, or tablet, download the “Zoom Cloud Meeting” app in any app store or at www.zoom.us. At the above date and time, click on “Join a Meeting” and enter the meeting 89093905788
or click the link below to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89093905788 .
5:45 No Informal Meeting with Citizens due to Affordable Housing Trust Meeting at 5:00 p.m.
1. 6:00 Needham Community Council Proclamation
2. 6:00 Welcome Gilda Barabino, President, Olin College
3. 6:15 Sale of Retail Alcoholic Beverages Proposal
• David Gordon
4. 6:30 Refunding Bonds
• David Davison, Assistant Town Manager/Finance
• Evelyn Poness, Town Treasurer and Tax Collector
5. 6:35 Approve RCN Transfer of Control
• Select Board
6. 6:35 Town Manager
• Accept & Refer Zoning
• Set Annual Town Meeting Time and Location and Call for Special Town Meeting
• Police Department Enforcement Data
• COVID-19 Vaccination Planning
7. 7:05 Board Discussion
• NUARI Update
• Committee Reports
CONSENT AGENDA *=Backup attached
1. Accept the following donation made to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Maintenance Donation Fund: $50 from MarySue Cotton.
2. Approve minutes of February 9, 2021 (open and executive session).
3.* Approve and Sign Town Manager Contract Amendment
4. Accept the following donations made to the Needham Health Division’s Gift of Warmth program: $25 from the Blums, $500 from Temple Beth Shalom, and $300 from Mr. & Mrs. Bacon.
5.* Support and ratify the individual member signatures on the FY2021 sewer rate relief application which was due to the Commonwealth by February 19, 2021 and approve applying the proceeds of the grant, if any, as a credit against the sewer bill.
Rec'd and posted by the Town Clerks Office on 2/19/21 @ 3:23 PM, Revised Agenda Received and Posted with the Clerk's Office: February 23, 2021 @ 4:40PM