November 20, 9:30 AM
November 20, 5:00 PM
November 20, 7:00 PM @ Charles River Room
November 20, 7:00 PM @ Memorial Park - Field House
Memorial Park Trustees
Meeting Monday, November 20, 2017, at 7:00 pm
The tentative agenda is as follows:
1. Approve the minutes of the meetings on October 2 and 12, 2017.
2. Report on Veteran's Day ceremonies.
3. Exchange Club's Special Events Request to use fieldhouse for citrus sale.
4. Thanks to Exchange Club for work on Gazebo.
5. Needham Baseball/Softball Special Events Request.
6. Building Project update - and preparation for 11/29 Neighborhood Meeting.
7. Trash Update.
8. Anything else to properly come before the Trustees.
November 20, 7:30 PM
November 21, 5:30 PM @ Community Room
Agenda for Needham Commission on Disabilities
Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 530 pm
In the Community Room of the Needham Public Library
1. Guests – (530 pm) Public Facilities Construction Department will
present the design for the new Memorial Park Building.
2. Chairperson’s Report
- Report back on North Attleboro COD conference
- Review proposed letter to encourage grant submissions
- Report on advocacy calls
- Discuss grant request for accessible swing at Greene’s Field
- Discuss proposal for NCOD to give annual award
3. Read minutes from the October 17, 2017 NCOD meeting
4. ADA Liaison Report
- report on budget meeting
5. Liaison to the School Department Update
6. Handicapped Parking Update
7. Emergency Management Program Committee and Downtown Streetscapes Update
8. Accessible Pedestrian Signals and other compliance issues
9. Planning for the next NCOD meeting – December 19, 2017
November 21, 6:00 PM