How do I report a dead animal?

Please call DPW Admin at 781-455-7550 to report dead animals. Try to provide as much information as possible as to the type of animal and its approximate location (e.g. "on the middle Harris Ave berm near Stevens Road").

Unfortunately, the Town is not able to remove dead animals found on private property.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get help with my water bill?
2. How do I report a dead animal?
3. When is the RTS open?
4. What can I drop off at the RTS?
5. How do I request a service from Public Works?
6. Do you have trash pick-up?
7. Why is my water bill so high?
8. May I speak with or schedule an appointment with the gas, plumbing, heating, electric, or building inspector?