How do I get help with my water bill?

If you have questions regarding how to make a water bill payment, check your payment history, or obtain a copy of your bill, please call the Treasurer's Office at 781-455-7500 ext. 502.

If you would like to schedule a water shutoff or meter reading, ask questions about water usage, or update your water billing address, please call DPW Admin at 781-455-7550 ext. 303.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get help with my water bill?
2. How do I report a dead animal?
3. When is the RTS open?
4. What can I drop off at the RTS?
5. How do I request a service from Public Works?
6. Do you have trash pick-up?
7. Why is my water bill so high?
8. May I speak with or schedule an appointment with the gas, plumbing, heating, electric, or building inspector?