NEEDHAM PLANNING BOARD
Monday, December 5, 2022
Charles River Room
Public Services Administration Building, 500 Dedham Avenue
Virtual Meeting using Zoom
Meeting ID: 880 4672 5264
(Instructions for accessing below)
To view and participate in this virtual meeting on your phone, download the “Zoom Cloud Meetings” app in any app store or at www.zoom.us. At the above date and time, click on “Join a Meeting” and enter the following Meeting ID: 880 4672 5264
To view and participate in this virtual meeting on your computer, at the above date and time, go to www.zoom.us click “Join a Meeting” and enter the following ID: 880 4672 5264
Or to Listen by Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 Then enter ID: 880 4672 5264
Direct Link to meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88046725264
1. Public Hearings:
7:05 p.m. Major Project Site Plan Special Permit No. 2022-04: BTE Development, LLC, 13 Eaton Court, Wellesley, MA 02481, Petitioner. (Property located at 40 & 50 Central Avenue, Needham, MA, Needham, MA). Regarding proposal to demolish the two existing commercial buildings and construct a new mixed-use building with retail on the first floor and 15 total residential units on the second and third floors, with associated surface parking. Please note: this hearing has been continued from the November 15, 2022 meeting of the Planning Board.
2. Deliberation/Draft Decision: Major Project Site Plan Special Permit No. 2022-02: 557 Highland, LLC, an affiliate of The Bulfinch Companies, Inc., 116 Huntington Avenue, Suite 600, Boston, MA, Petitioner. (Property located at 557 Highland Avenue, Needham, Massachusetts). Regarding proposal to redevelop the Property with approximately 465,000 square feet of office, laboratory and research and development uses. The proposal also includes construction of one-level of below grade parking under each building and a separate stand-alone parking garage, as well as approximately 10,052 square feet of retail and restaurant uses. See legal notice and application for more details).
3. Request to abandon special permit rights: Amendment to Major Project Site Plan Special Permit No. 2005-07: Carbon Health Medical Group of Florida, PA, 300 California St (Suite 700), San Francisco, CA and Needham Gateway LLC, 66 Cranberry Lane, Needham, Massachusetts, Petitioners. (Property located at 100 and 120 Highland Avenue, Needham, Massachusetts).
4. Transfer of Permit: Major Project Site Plan Special Permit No. 1991-01: TDRG Inc., Paul Turano, President, d/b/a Cook Needham, 63 Kings Road, Canton, MA 02021, to Ceed Corp, d/b/a Cook Restaurant, 15 Nell Road, Revere, MA, 02151, Petitioner. (Property located at 101-105 Chapel Street, Needham, Massachu¬setts).
5. Request to release Off-Street Drainage bond: Hutter Ridge Road – 1135 Webster Street Definitive Subdivision.
6. Committee Appointment – Design Review Board.
7. Planning Board Review and Comments of Draft Affordable Housing Plan.
9. Report from Planning Director and Board members.
(Items for which a specific time has not been assigned may be taken out of order.)
Received and Posted by the Town Clerk's Office on 11/30/22 at 10:48