March 9, 2021
Zoom ID #83012497485
Needham, MA 02492
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
6:00 p.m. March 9, 2021
Needham Town Hall
Under Governor Baker’s emergency “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c. 30A, S20”, issued March 12, 2020 and in effect until termination of the emergency, meetings of public bodies may be conducted virtually provided that adequate access is provided to the public.
To listen and view this virtual meeting on a phone, computer, laptop, or tablet, download the “Zoom Cloud Meeting” app in any app store or at www.zoom.us. At the above date and time, click on “Join a Meeting” and enter the meeting
or click the link below to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83012497485.
5:00 Executive Session Exception 3 Collective Bargaining/Exception 6 Value of Real Property
1. 6:00 Certificates of Appreciation
• Needham Garden Center
• JC Timmerman, Inc.
2. 6:00 Public Hearing: Underground Flammables Storage
• 40 Windsor Avenue
3. 6:00 Public Hearing: Underground Flammables Storage
• 16 Petrini Circle
4. 6:10 Metrofire Mutual Aid Agreement
• Dennis Condon, Fire Chief
5. 6:20 Consultation with Community Preservation Committee
• Peter Pingitore, CPC Chair
• Carys Lustig, Interim Director of Public Works
& CPC Liaison
6. 7:00 Town Manager
• Appointment of Director of Public Works
• Close Special Town Meeting Warrant
7. 7:15 Board Discussion
• NUARI Update
• Committee Reports
1. Katherine P. Jacques Board of Registrars (term expires 6/30/2024)
1.* Approve revision to Contributory Insurance Rules to extend the Opt-Out Program until June 30, 2023 and update outdated language.
2.* Approve the minutes of February 23, 2021 (Open Session)
3.* Approve Water & Sewer Abatement #1304
4. Accept the following donations made to the Needham Aging Services Donation Account: $200 from Lee & Nancy Corbin; and $25 from Patricia Wiggin.
Received & Posted with the Town Clerk's Office: March 5, 2021 @ 3:22 PM