6:00 p.m. December 22, 2020
Needham Town Hall
Under Governor Baker’s emergency “Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c. 30A, S20”, issued March 12, 2020 and in effect until termination of the emergency, meetings of public bodies may be conducted virtually provided that adequate access is provided to the public.
To listen and view this virtual meeting on a phone, computer, laptop, or tablet, download the “Zoom Cloud Meeting” app in any app store or at www.zoom.us. At the above date and time, click on “Join a Meeting” and enter the meeting 89093905788
or click the link below to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89093905788.
5:15 Executive Session Exception 6 – Acquisition of Real Property
5:45 Informal Meeting with Citizens
One or more members of the Select Board will be available between 5:45 and 6:00 p.m. for informal discussion with citizens. Because of planning constraints during the COVID emergency, residents wishing to speak during that time should call the Select Board Office at (781)-455-7500, extension 204, not later than 3PM on the business day before the meeting to request an appointment. This enables the Board to better assure opportunities tor participation and respond to citizen concerns.
1. 6:00 Public Hearing: Eversource Energy Grant of Location- George Aggott Road
• Maureen Carroll, Eversource Energy Representative
2. 6:05 Hazard Mitigation Plan
• Kim Donovan, Compliance Coordinator, Dept. of Public Works
• Michael Lethin, Emergency Management Administrator
3. 6:15 COVID-19 Update
• Tim McDonald, Director of Health & Human Services
4. 6:30 Director of Public Works
• 2020 Public Water System Award
• Tree City USA – 25th Year
• How the RTS Has Adapted to COVID-19 Protocols
5. 6:50 Town Manager
• COVID-19 Expense Update
• Budget Priorities
• Approval of FY2021 – FY2022 Goals
• Approve the FY2022 – FY2026 Capital Improvement Plan
• CPA Project Requests Review & Endorsement
6. 7:15 Board Discussion
• Committee Reports
1. Needham Council for Arts and Culture Samantha Hoff (term expires 6/30/2023)
2. Needham Council for Arts and Culture Heather Simmons (term expires 6/30/2023)
3. Golf Course Advisory Committee Paul Brockmann (term expires 6/30/2023)
1. Accept the following donations made to the Needham Health Division’s Gift of Warmth Fund: $100 from Philip & Lynda Coburn, Needham residents; and $100 from Shahin Solisagafi, a resident of Maryland.
2. Accept the following donations made to the Needham Community Revitalization Trust Fund: $1000 from ND Donuts, LLC and $500 from the Petrini Corporation.
3. Water and Sewer Abatement Order #1301.
4. Accept the following donations made to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Maintenance Donate Fund: $100 from Mrs. Lena Sostilio, $25 from Harold & Carol Gershman, $100 from Joseph Curtin, and $100 from the LT Manson H. Carter Post 2498 VFW.
5. Approve Open Session minutes of 11/24/2020, 12/1/2020, & 12/8/2020; and Executive Session minutes of 11/1/2020 & 12/1/2020.
6. Approve the display of the “Needham Needs You” banner on Town Hall for a period of six weeks.
Revised by the Town Clerks Office on 12/21/2020 @ 10:26 AM