UPDATE 8/4/2020: Mosquito Borne Illnesses Information (West Nile Virus, EEE)
UPDATE 6/16/2020: The Needham Board of Health has extended the Emergency Order requiring individuals to wear face coverings when entering any business, work site, government building, restaurant for take-out/dining, entering a residential or commercial building complex in common areas.
Employees of all business shall wear a face covering over mouth and nose when when interacting with the public and whenever they are within 6 feet of a co-worker or customer.
- Full order can be found here.
- View brief video on face coverings https://youtu.be/LaZdUpqcX0I
- Downloadable face covering poster for local businesses
Find the latest COVID-19 information for the Town of Needham here:
The Public Health Division will continue to provide several its services virtually but will gradually re-introduce in-person services by appointment only beginning on June 1, 2020.
- Inspections will continue, and appointments for plan reviews and consultations will continue via phone conference or Zoom unless an in-person meeting is required.
- Online permitting is available here for Septage/Grease/Medical Waste Haulers, Swimming Pools (pending COVID-19 guidance from MA DPH), and Demolitions.
- The link to download Public Health Division permits is available here, and the Current fee schedule is available here.
- Substance Use Prevention services will continue virtually. The Substance Prevention Alliance of Needham (SPAN)’s website is available at spanneedham.org.
Contact & Social Media Information
Timothy Muir McDonald, Director of Health & Human Services
Tara Gurge, Assistant Director: TGurge@needhamma.gov 781-455-7940 x 211
Diana Acosta, Environmental Health Agent: DAcosta@needhamma.gov 781-455-7940 x 220
Tiffany Zike, Public Health Nurse: firstname.lastname@example.org 781-455-7940 x 211
Karen Shannon, Senior Substance Use Prevention Program Coordinator: email@example.com 781-455-7940 x 215
Carol Read, Senior Substance Use Prevention Program Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org 781-455-7940 x 222
For additional for questions please contact: email@example.com