Design Review Board
The Design Review Board continues to conduct their meetings via Zoom. It is recommended that applicants contact our office at least two weeks in advance of a DRB meeting to discuss their project and application process. Please refer to links at the bottom of this page for application information and materials. Application deadlines are a week prior to a meeting.
- 7:30 p.m.
- Mondays usually twice per month
- Currently conducted remotely via Zoom.
|Jan. 30, 2023||Via Zoom|
|Feb. 27, 2023||Via Zoom|
|March 27, 2023||Via Zoom|
|April 10, 2023||Via Zoom|
|April 24, 2023||Via Zoom|
|May 22, 2023 (date change)||Via Zoom|
|June 5, 2023||Via Zoom|
|July 10, 2023||Via Zoom|
|August 7, 2023||Via Zoom|
|August 21, 2023||Via Zoom|
|September 11, 2023||Via Zoom|
|October 2, 2023||Via Zoom|
|October 23, 2023||Via Zoom|
|November 6, 2023||Via Zoom|
|December 4, 2023||Via Zoom|
|December 18, 2023||Via Zoom|
The Design Review Board consists of five regular members and two alternate members.
- Three regular members are appointed by the Planning Board:
- One member qualified in the art or design profession*
- One member to be qualified in fine arts or landscape design
- Two regular members and two alternate members are appointed by the Select Board:
- One member qualified in the art or design profession
- One member who is doing retail business in the town*
- Appointments are for three year terms
The Design Review Board shall review permit applications for all new structures and outdoor uses, exterior additions, exterior alterations, and exterior changes in all areas as specified in 184.108.40.206 of the zoning by-laws, and shall also review requests for all sign permits, as required under Article XIX of the Needham general by-laws.